At Clear ph, our team becomes family. Family with exceptional taste in music. We are an eclectic bunch, complimented from all corners of the world (for some of us, maybe even the universe). We admire new talents and fresh perspectives and we’re always open to accept applicants. We’re not always actively pursuing applicants, but we keep resumes on file for future reference. So, if ever we feel we are in need of your talents, we will definitely reach out with an offer. Hire you? Inspire us.
We’re seeking a designer who thinks holistically and uses modern tools to evaluate and execute concepts efficiently. He or she will work closely with the creative team to produce dynamic deliverables that thrive in multiple environments, including digital, print, interactive, interior/spatial design, and visual storytelling.
In This Role, You Will
- Contribute to important decisions about the way a brand will look, feel and behave
- Sharpen your skills and learn how to take ownership of important aspects of design
- Collaborate with a healthy team of creatives to produce work that transcends boundaries and broadens horizons
- Minimum 2 years experience in a graphic design or related position
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Working knowledge of Sketch
- Strong typography skills and social visuals
- Ability to work under deadline while paying close attention to detail
- Excellent social, written and oral communication skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to fit clients’ wants and needs
What You Give
Combining creative and technical skills to apply within a project based environment, the interior design intern will implement communication skills in assisting clients and presentations, updating resources, managing vendors, assisting designers, and sourcing materials.
What You Get
An interior design internship can offer multi-faceted experiences for any professional. You’ll leave with a better, real-world understanding of how to work with high-end clients and put concepts into motion.