At Clear ph, our team becomes family. Family with exceptional taste in music. We are an eclectic bunch, complimented from all corners of the world (for some of us, maybe even the universe). We admire new talents and fresh perspectives and we’re always open to accept applicants. We’re not always actively pursuing applicants, but we keep resumes on file for future reference. So, if ever we feel we are in need of your talents, we will definitely reach out with an offer. Hire you? Inspire us.
We’re seeking a designer who thinks holistically and uses modern tools to evaluate and execute concepts efficiently. He or she will work closely with the creative team to produce dynamic deliverables that thrive in multiple environments, including digital, print, interactive, interior/spatial design, and visual storytelling.
In This Role, You Will
- Contribute to important decisions about the way a brand will look, feel and behave
- Sharpen your skills and learn how to take ownership of important aspects of design
- Collaborate with a healthy team of creatives to produce work that transcends boundaries and broadens horizons
- Minimum 2 years experience in a graphic design or related position
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong typography skills and social visuals
- Ability to work under deadline while paying close attention to detail
- Excellent social, written and oral communication skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to fit clients’ wants and needs
Clear ph is looking for a dynamic and experienced Interior designer to join our growing creative team. Our environmental design team offers a comprehensive palette of design services; the scope of which includes conceptual planning and development, schematic design, spatial planning, sustainable design, drawings and specifications, project management, selection of furnishings, finishes, full service procurement, installation, and styling.
The Interior Designer will collaborate with our team to conceptualize, design, and draw/document interior design projects that range from commercial & hospitality spaces to luxury real-estate developments, multi-family projects, and single-family residences.
They will communicate directly with clients to ensure the desired look and feel of the space is implemented, as well as work hand in hand with our vendors and contractors through the construction administration phase of our projects.
In This Role, You Will
- Live our vision, values and beliefs every day
- Collaborate on wide variety of interiors projects, including programming client needs, concept design, schematic design, design development, and manage budget/schedule reviews
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
- Participate in selection of furniture and specifications
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction (detailed interior design construction documents)
- Support the visual and quality standards within the company
- Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, and specification writers to meet overall project objectives
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples
- Manage client expectations, and coordinate team and consultant communications
- 3-7 years of related experience as an interior designer, with a focus on commercial interiors
- Must be highly proficient in Revit
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, specifications, color and materials
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Willingness to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple projects in various stages of development
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, SketchUp required, 3-D Studio Max preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- NCIDQ Certification preferred
- 10 Paid vacation days
- Salary plus medical, dental & vision insurance